Sunday, February 08, 2004

The Week in Review...Sun. - SuperBowl XXXVIII in Houston, Texas. Watched on TV form the comfort of my home. Mon. - Worked on my personal website some. There is still much work to get done. Tues.- Worked some. The auction I had on EBay ended, I made $150 selling my old used clothes. I am actually happy about this because I would of given the clothes to Goodwill, so making $150 excellent - Yippie for me!!! Wed. - Worked some. Thurs .- Went to see a financial advisor, scary!, all those years of denial are finally catching up with me. After the meeting I was like "I am hungry, but can I really afford to go out to eat??" They get you all scared thinking about your future and how Social Security will not even pay for rent. Scary stuff. You guys might not see me out that much, I now know why people drink at home alone - it is A LOT cheaper. Fri. - Vegged at home. Watched Anything Else. Sat. - The word for the day was MULCH. I am now a MULCH goddess. I think mulch is one of those visual guy things, just like a 60 inch widescreen TV. To me the TV looks just the same as a 32 inch, but bigger, same as with mulch, I don't see a difference, but to John it makes all the difference in the world. Tomorrow another day of MULCH. Good Night.

No comments: