Thursday, February 05, 2004

Now Ms. Janet has come out saying that it was ALL her idea (exposing her breast)...MTV had nothing to do with it. It all smells funky to me!! She had already said that MTV knew. Well, maybe they made a deal with her, watch her get her own MTV special promoting her new album and get extra exposure...sell out!!! Justin must of thought it was a good idea too, I mean, I did see him pulling her clothes off...where is his statement taking part of the blame???



Anyway enough of that subject. Moving on...I am reading The Da Vinci Code . I love it and hate it at the same time. I love it because it is so good and hate it because I can not go to sleep. Every time I say, ok, I will just read to the end of this chapter something happens and I must continue to read. I have been up till 3am reading. I hear they are making a movie of the book. It could be interesting, I am always weird about those book to movie deals.

No comments: