Thursday, February 12, 2004

Women Must Unite!!!! There is a conspiracy out there I am getting to the bottom of it. Do you guys know that I paid over $10 to get a razor and that was the cheapest I could find. What is up with that!

I went to Target to get a razor, but could not find any below $8.00, not even disposable ones. There was another lady looking with me and we just stood there staring at the aisle of razors in horror. Anyway, I thought, "I will just go to Sam's and get me a big pack that will last forever" so, I did, but the only thing I found was a $26 dollar pack of just blade refills, no razor. At that point I told John "I am no longer going to shave (I have done it before to stand up against oppression, but John never goes for that and bugs me every day until I shave). Plus, where is it written that women have to shave anyway?? It is just a way for men to, again!, control us and keep us shackled in the chains that are this society!!". He just rolled his eyes.

I just wish I didn't have to shave and that no one would looked at me funny when I don't. I just remember this one time when I missed a couple of hairs on my leg and was wearing shorts. I mean, do not get me wrong, my hairs do not show that much, but are noticeable if I am just sitting there, with my legs crossed, and the leg committing the offense is on top. Anyway, someone sitting across from me just kept staring at my leg. It was not till I got home that I realized that some hairs had dodged the blade and were waving hello at everyone that passed.

No comments: