Friday, February 20, 2004

Got the cutest fabric and made one of those picture thingies. I don't know what my creation is called but it has ribbons that cross one another and you put the pics in between the ribbons. Does anyone know what they are called? I have been searching online but I don't even know where to begin. Anyway, I made it and it turned out real cute. The reason I made it was because I fell in love with the fabric and need it to use it quick before it joined the other yards of fabric stored waiting for a "project" idea. Every time I open the box where the fabrics are stored I see them get a little fluffier and I quickly apologize and inform them that one of these days their day will come and quickly close the box. That could not happen with this fabric. I am actually thinking of making it my blog theme. I am getting tired of this one.

No comments: