Sunday, February 15, 2004

I am completely baffled by the news story I just heard and hope that if anyone was on that American Airlines flight they demand a refund. The full story can be read on CNN. To make a long story short or just in case you don't want to read the story...an American Airline pilot, while flying a plane from L.A. to N.Y, said that he had just come back from a mission trip and asked all Christians to raise their hands. Then told people that if they were not Christian they were "crazy". He then encouraged all to look around and use the flight "wisely". This is crazy!! not only do I have Christians knocking on my door trying to convert me but now I have to deal with them after I pay for a plane ticket? I mean, if I had gotten a free flight on Christian Airlines I would understand, but this is ridiculous. People are allowed to have their own beliefs and have their opinions known and one is allowed to listen to them if one wants or NOT, but where the hell are you supposed to go to get away from them if you are in a plane?? If I would of been on that plane I would of asked for a refund.

No comments: