Saturday, February 21, 2004

My watching of the last episode of Sex and The City will be hampered by the fact that I have to work at 2AM (Monday) and I have to show up to see if I will be picked for jury duty on monday at 8AM. Ok, I am not letting that stop me from enjoying the best finale of this decade.


I am, for some weird reason, looking forward to going to jury selection. This will be my first time and I am trying to keep an open mind about the whole process, even though everyone has been telling me it is not as exciting as I am imagining it to be. I am hoping to get pick for a high profile case in which the jurors need to be sequestered. The case will be so huge and such a traumatic experience for me that I will write get a book. The book will later be made into movie that will become a blockbuster. The movie goes on to win an Oscar and I become Hollywood rich. Woo, hoo, watch out world here I come!!! Ok, ok, I guess the O.J. Simpson case has really warped my perception of what really goes on, but I can dream.

No comments: