Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Janet's titty, Janet's titty its all people are talking about now days, so it seems fitting that I give the subject my 2 cents. First of all, I am pretty open about everything, nothing really shocks me any more, but I do think that the SuperBowl is not the place to be exposing yourself (yes, it was rehearsed, no "wardrobe malfunction" here). It's a family event that has been getting raunchier and raunchier with every passing year.

I guess this has become such a big deal because everyone is tired of being bombarded by half naked people on "free" tv every time they look. Now you have the FCC getting involved, MTV is blaming Janet, Janet is saying that MTV knew, Justin is saying there was a "malfunction", but laughed it off saying that they were there to shock. The only person I have not heard from is the designer of the dress (he/she could answer some questions).

By the way, in all this turmoil I have not heard one negative thing said about Justin. Why is Janet taking all the heat?? Justin was in charge of pulling on the dress, I mean, her breast would not of been exposed without his help.

Her breast (by the way, is a piercing not a cover-up, ouuuch)....





No comments: