Wednesday, May 12, 2004

disgusted, Disgusted, DISGUSTED

I am so completely disgusted with American Idol. I am actually angry right now. I might NEVER watch the show again.

I can not believe that the best singer, La Toya London, has been kicked out of the competition. It is insane she has an incredible voice and has been great since the first song.

Last week when George Huff was kicked out I was speechless, but now I know there are things going on behind the scenes. I posted about my theory back in April (see April 27) then Elton John agreed with me (see April 30) not even 3 days later! I knew back then that there was something weird going on, but now there is no doubt in my mind that American Idol is fixed. It is so blatantly obvious!! Come on! At least conceal it a little. They just want some young, white girl to win (no offense to my young, white friends, but you all know what I mean). They want a girl just like Kelly Clarkson. I am willing to put money on the white chick, Diana DeGarmo, winning.

For you all that do not follow American Idol...There are 3 girls left, one black - She sings pretty good, one Hawaiian - she sings just ok, and the white girlie that sings just ok.

By the way, I found out that according to the Nielsen Ratings American Idol is watched in more Black households than White. It just does not add up.

I am sad by these turn of events especially since I have been watching America Idol since the first show ever aired. Oh, well, life goes on.

No comments: