Sunday, May 16, 2004

My Weekend...

My weekend was extremely laid back. I really did not do much outside, yes, yes, it was a gorgeous weekend, but I did have a massive pile of clothes to wash and iron. I am heading to Tijuana, Mex. tomorrow and wanted to get all the wash done. I would just hate to get home after a long week and see a pile of clothes waiting for me. Ok, more about my trip later.

On Sunday I did manage to get out of the house and meet Who...Hymn? at Amy's for ice cream. He is such a nice guy. After ice cream we all went over to my sister's pad where we continued chatting some more. He can talk!! Thanks for hanging out with us Who...Hymn?, it was fun.

Back to my trip...I will be going to Tijuana for work tomorrow. I have been there before, but last time I went I flew all the way to Mexico City and then back up to Tijuana (dumb, I know), so this time I am taking a non-stop flight to San Diego, taking a cab to the border, and crossing on foot. I should be there by 1pm PST.

Tijuana is not as bad as people make it out to be. It is a large city with more than a million people, not your usual border town. Ok, ok, I must knock on wood now.

I think it is really funny that every time I go to Tijuana I must have the "In case you get kidnapped" talk with my boss. He assures me that they will pay the ransom. Should I be posting that? I better delete all my pics ;).

No comments: