Monday, May 24, 2004

My Weekend Recap

My weekend actually started on Thursday this week (since I was out of town Mon-Wed I got Thurs. and Fri. off). On Thursday we picked up Baby Girl early from school and headed to see Shrek 2. We just loved it! a very nice film for the kids.

Friday was Baby Girl's last day of school. She also had her first recital!! She has been taking music for three months (well, it is more like a music appreciation class). She was the youngest child in the class and she looked even smaller next to all those big kids (she is only 2.9 years old). She was into it for the first couple of songs, but then started to cry...My poor baby. She joined us and we watched the other kids finish their performance.

We also got in the pool for the fist time today! The water is still a little chilly.

Saturday was my brother-in-law's graduation day, so we went out to eat and later we went to his graduation party.

On Sunday we went to blogger Karen's son Christian first birthday party. The party was a lot of fun and it is always fun to see her family.

Oh, I forgot to mention...I finally broke down and bought a new camera. I ended up getting a Canon G5. I guess I was tired of having everyone yell at me when they attempted to take a picture with my old piece of S*%$ camera (I had a Sony DSC-P9).

This week I seem to be off (knock on wood), so I need to get my house clean before we leave for our family vacation.

No comments: