Friday, May 21, 2004

Withdrawal

It has been over 24 hours and I am having withdrawal really bad. I am glad that I have decided to do this, but I now this is just the beginning and I have a long way to go.

Last night I went to bed at around 11pm, I usually go to sleep around 1am, but I guess since I did not have my usual pick me up my body was just tired.

I came to the realization that I needed to do something about my problem when my pants started fitting me a little bit snuggly. I also noticed that my habit was getting more expensive and that I was doing it with no one around. I would go to the store, usually a Walgreens, and instead of getting a regular Hershey's bar I would be drawn to the more expensive Cadbury or Lindor Chocolate Truffles. I would also go home and enjoy my just purchased goods all by myself. I hate to admit this, but there were times that I would eat the chocolate in the car!!!

My habit had been getting worse and worse with each passing day. There were times that I would rather have a hit of chocolate or dessert over eating anything else. I knew I had a problem when I broke my one Coke rule and had two in one sitting.

I don't know how long I can go without having a relapse. I just hope that is enough time for me to loose a couple of pounds. Wish me luck!

No comments: