Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me.

Yes, I have finally given in! This will be the first time that I have done the 10 on Tuesday thingie. I have been meaning to do a "100 Things About Me" list but keep putting it off. Maybe by doing this it will get me motivated. Anyway here is goes...drum roll please.

1. I have had too many jobs in my life. 14 to be exact.
2. I have been working since I was 14.
3. Many times I had two jobs at once.
4. Once after the "mutual" decision that I should no longer work at a place I was forbidden to go within 100 feet of the establishment. (I am not dangerous at all!!!)
5. One of my most interesting jobs was being a News Reporter for Univision.
6. My most boring job was selling car insurance.
7. I have done a couple of commercials. I do not count them as jobs.
8. I am now a Network Analyst.
9. That is the longest job I have ever had - almost 5 years.
10. The way I got that job is a story best told over drinks.

That was not too bad. I might name my list "The 100 things most interesting about me" since 10 things just went to explaining part of my job life.

No comments: