Monday, May 03, 2004

I LOVE my new hat!!

I had a super dooper great weekend. I with my friend Teresa celebrated our birthdays on Saturday. She is such a cool girl that it was a lot of fun. We had the celebration at the Cotton Exchange Bar in Downtown Houston. Thanks for everyone for coming, it was great!!

I also got a lot of cool gifts!! Yippie for me!!! I got a custom made ring with a Ruby on it from my friend Carmen N (her dad is a jeweler), awesome. I also got the cutest Burberry hat from my sister Carmen - I will SO be stylin' this summer. I also got a Coach bag, jewelry, Spirits (French Wine), and Gift Certificates. I am debating whether I should keep the Coach bag or not. I am dying for this Louis Vuitton bag - here - but everyone and their dog has it. I might return it and get a fun Coach bag. I dunno. I just love Vuitton.

No comments: