Monday, May 10, 2004

My Weekend...

My Birthday weekend turned out to be lots of fun. It all started on Friday afternoon when I met Kymberlie and Christine for dinner in Downtown Houston. After pizza and a few beers at Frank's we headed to the May's Tiara Happy Hour. This Tiara was extra special because we were celebrating Christine's bachelorette party. Woo,hoo, that was fun. I completely forgot...the picture comes courtesy of Elaine. Thanks.



On Saturday we had a Mother's Day lunch at one of my favorite restaurants Red Onion Cafe. They have a pinapple salsa that is to die for! I can eat just that. After getting home and taking a long nap we decided that it was best to wait until Sunday to go out of town. So, instead we watched Big Fish - nice movie.

On Sunday we packed the "free" rented car and drove down to Bastrop, Texas. We had a nice stroll by the Colorado river and then went to the Lake Bastrop National Park.

On Sunday, when we got back home, I gave myself the biggest present of all - I finally finished updating my personal website. Yippie for me!! The site had not been updated since October of 2002, so you guys can just imagine how much work I had to do. Overall, I am happy with the results. Happy Birthday Me!!!

No comments: