Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I Have Seen Heaven...

I have seen heaven and it is in a Maytag dryer. Oh my gawd have you guys seen this thing...its beautiful! You can read all about the nifty Neptune Electric Drying Center here. The slogan even says "It lets you say goodbye to you drying worries". It is made just for me.




I have never been excited over a home appliance before, but I must say this is a dream come true. I just love it. You can dry you clothes while they are hanging and it has shelves for sweaters. I know what you guys are thinking..."this must be some homely chick". You guys do not understand. I tend to be kinda anal when it comes to laundry. If I know I will not be around when the dryer turns off I just wait and do laundry later. I just hate when the dryer sits there for hours with my clothes all wrinkled, it bugs me. My husband says "you can always turn the dryer on again to get the wrinkles out". He just does not understand that it does not work that way. You have be there ready to get them out of the dryer ASAP. I am also a ironing freak, but that is another story.

This awesome appliance comes with whopping $1,500 price tag. I guess I will wait until there is some competition and the prices come down some or I can always but my PayPal donate logo on my bog ;) It is for a good cause!

No comments: