Friday, March 05, 2004

Woman get mauled by dirty dishes

I am a slacker. I have not really blogged at all this week. I guess I have not been out in the world so, I feel I have nothing interesting to say.

This week I have been chillin' at home. I had to work a couple of days, but that was about it for work. I am supposed to be working right now, but I found a bug so I am using that as an excuse to do other things around the house. I need to do dishes, but working is looking more interesting. I am trying to do the things that I have been putting off all week before John gets back from his work trip, looks at the house, and asks me "what did you do all week?" At that point I will mutter something about how I was so busy with work that hardly had time for anything else.

I have been so out of touch with the world. Last time I went out to a bar/party was to The Main Event on SuperBowl weekend. That was fun. The Month of February I was very mellow opting to stay at home and watch a movie or having dinner with friends. The month of March, well, we will see, but I am already making plans for St. Paddy's Day (March 17). I am thinking of asking for that day off, yeah, good idea!! I have a month of vacation and have not even taken a day yet. Ok, I will take that day off and head to downtown, pick an Irish bar, and drink some green beer. Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me. If any one is interesting on joining me let me know. The dishes are screaming my name...gotta go.

No comments: