Saturday, March 13, 2004

I Need My Wheaties - Part 2

My cold came back full force, I can not even talk now. I sound like retardada girl, I sound like I am whispering all the time.

On Friday night I was planning to relax, just dinner and Netflix, so I could save up some energy to go to the HTown meeting at Brasil today but, as my luck would have it, work called. It seems that an upgrade we did on Wednesday morning did not go exactly as planned and calls in Mexico were not processing, so we had to do an emergency window to roll back to the old software. Anyway, my boss calls me at 7pm and tells me the, oh, so, good news. Because of the window I had to go to sleep early (Netflix went out the window). Work called me at 2:45am.

After working I could not go to sleep at all, so I watched an episode of Three's Company and Life's Little Miracles (Discovery Health Channel) while I ate some reheated Chinese food. It is so sad to see John Ritter. And Life was just as sad with all these little kids needing new hearts, and brain surgeries. Well, I did not hit the pillow till 6am.

I am sucking. I need some Wheaties.

No comments: