Friday, March 12, 2004

I Need My Wheaties!

You guys will not believe that my cold came back. I can hardly even speak now. As I was driving home from the H-Town gathering at the Flying Saucer I felt my throat closing up. I got home, said hi! to John - he was STILL working, nuked some Healthy Choice (nothing better at 1:30am), watched some TV, Unwrapped to be precise, and headed for bed. I woke up 2 hours later, I could not even swallow. It feels like someone is choking me. Not a good feeling. Oh, yeah, and I don't sound that good either.

Ok, enough of that. It was so much fun last night. I saw some old faces and some new ones. The Canadian guys were a blast, hey. Oh, yeah, background, two Canadians (Rannie and Jay) are driving from Canada to Austin for SXSW and made a few pit stops along the way, and of course, one of their pit stops was Houston. I mean how cool is that?!





No comments: