Wednesday, March 10, 2004

No Exercise For Me!

I have been completely jet-lagging when it comes to exercise. I hate to admit, and admitting is the first sign that you have a problem, that I have not exercised in two weeks. Everything started when I got a cold. There is nothing worst that not being able to breath while exercising or coughing something up and having nowhere to put it. Anyway, I am not making excuses, but that is when I started to go down hill. Do not get me wrong I am not Miss Universe or anything, but I am comfortable with my body. I mean I can walk, breath ok, get around, and go up the stairs without fainting...What more can I ask for?? My body gets me from point a to b without any problems and I thank exercise for that.

My exercise routine is usually as follows - I do 30 minutes a day everyday. I do the stationary bike every other day and do pilates and weights the other days. Looking at it that sound awesome, wow I kick ass, but there is a problem. I LOVE food, well, desserts and chocolate to be more exact, so pretty much the exercise I do cancels the food out and I end up looking the same I always do. Which I am ok with.

But the problem is that since I have not exercised in two weeks, and my eating has not changed, I am beginning to feel a little heavy. Ok, ok, so I must exercised, but I am jet-lagging, so that takes me back to the beginning of this story.

Ok, I will let you guys know if anything changes.

No comments: