Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Kansas City Bound...

I am heading to Kansas City tomorrow for work. I have never been there before so I hope is some what interesting. I don't know anyone there so plan to spend my time thrift store hopping.

I LOVE Ebay. My auctions closed yesterday and I made a whopping $250. Wow, yippi me!!!

I hope I can find a computer with internet access. Like I have told you guys before my company no longer lets us download anything to our laptops so, I do not have a dial-up provider and the VPN only lets me see work stuff...yuck.

My sister's Bday is coming up. We will be the same age for a whole month. When I was younger, well, I still do this, during the month of April I would run up to people and say "ask her how old she is". They would, and my sister would say "8". Then I would say "Ok, ok, ask me". They would go "how old are you?". I would say "8" with a big grin on my face. The people would look at us, back and forth and back again, and ask if we were twins. I would say "no" and proceed to tell them how my mom had us 10 and a half months apart. I always, and still do, thought it was the coolest thing. I never, until recently, stopped to think that these people, in the back of their mind, were really thinking that my mom was a fast worker.

No comments: