Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sizzling Beef Terikayi

Oh, we had such a nice dinner Saturday night. John and I along with Kathy and Tom made plans to go to Kaneyama. I have never been to a sushi place before (well, mainly because I do not eat sushi, yeah, I think that has something to do with it), even though John is a big sushi eater and has always been bothering me to go eat with him, I mean he brings it up all the time-he bugs me like that! So, when Kathy came up with the idea of going to Kaneyama, after finding out that they served other things besides sushi, I jumped at the chance. Ha, ha, John could not use his ways and peer pressure me to eat sushi with other people around.

Saturday was a day like any other, I attempted to do laundry and feel asleep while trying...the story of my life. After a two hour nap I was awakened by John yelling "Get up is 5:30, we are late". He had also fallen asleep, I don't know how he woke up, but I was glad he did. We were supposed to meet Kathy and Tom at the restaurant at 7pm and by the way we were going we were not going to make it on time. We ended up being 15 minutes late, I took the fastest shower ever and John drove WAY over the speed limit and for once I did not nag him about it...We had a good excuse.

Dinner was really yummy. I had the best Sizzling Beef Terikayi steak ever. It was sizzling and everything. The conversation was good. They are such a nice couple. For me, there is no better way to spend a Saturday nigh - good food, good friends, and good conversation. Thanks guys for meeting with us.

No comments: