Tuesday, March 16, 2004

La Otra Espana

La Otra Espana is one of my favorite songs from Mocedades. I just love it. It takes me back to Panama when I was a little girl.

I have not been following the tragedy in Spain very closely, but I have been reading FreeDreams and Message in a Blog both are written by guys from Spain and give an account from a different viewpoint (both sites are written in Spanish, but I think one of them has a translator).

I also overheard, from one of the news shows, the following...The 3/11 attach on Spain was exactly 911 days from our own 9/11 tragedy. I have NOT done the math, but it someone confirms it let me know. Now, I am not one to believe in this type of stuff, I mean The Bible Code? - bah! humbug! So, if there is actually something there maybe another tragedy will happen 911 days from 3/11? Do you guys think? Maybe 9-11 has some find of significance, somewhere to someone.

Up to date there are 201 dead and 220 injured. Sigh.

No comments: